Welcome to our 4th Multicultural Children’s Book Day! Here’s how to celebrate:
1. Link up your diversity book reviews
2. Win diversity book bundles at our Twitter Party tonight!
We’re giving away 100+ children’s books from 9pm to 10pm EST. RSVP here. Use hashtag: #ReadYourWorld.
3. Get your a copy of Read Your World: A Guide to Multicultural Children’s Books for Parents and Educators.
It’s FREE today through January 31st!
Book Reviewers: Please link up your book reviews here. We have set up FOUR linkys so you can add your blog review based whether your review is on a BLOG, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, or YOUTUBE.
Please add here:
1) BLOGGERS: Reviewers who posted on their blog, Link Up Your BLOG Posts for Multicultural Children’s Book Day Here:
2) INSTAGRAM: Reviewers who posted on Instagram, Link Up Your INSTAGRAM Posts for Multicultural Children’s Book Day Here:
3) FACEBOOK: Reviewers who posted on Facebook, Link Up Your FACEBOOK Posts for Multicultural Children’s Book Day Here:
4) YOUTUBE: Reviewers who made a video on YouTube, Link Up Your YOUTUBE Posts for Multicultural Children’s Book Day Here:
Join us tonight at the Multicultural Children’s Book Day Twitter Party!
We are giving away 12 diversity children’s book bundles; one every six minutes.
9 pm to 10 pm EST
Please RSVP for Twitter Party below
All winners need to be signed up so that we can send you your book bundle.
You can see the question and book bundle prizes here.
Did you know that we published an ebook this year?!
edited by Mia Wenjen with contributors:
Alex Baugh of Randomly Reading
Amanda Boyarshinov of The Educators’ Spin On It
Valarie Budayr of Jump Into a Book
Katie Meadows of Youth Literature Reviews
Erica Clark of What Do We Do All Day?
Rebecca Flansburg of Frantic Mommy
Anna Geiger of The Measured Mom
Svenja Gernand of Colours of Us
Michelle Goetzl of Books My Kids Read
Jennifer Hughes of The Jenny Evolution
MaryAnne Kochenderfer of Mama Smiles
Marie-Claude Leroux of Marie Pastiche
Katie Logonauts of The Logonauts
Stephanie Meade of InCulture Parent
Leanna Guillén Mora of All Done Monkey
Becky Morales of Kid World Citizen
Carrie Pericola of Crafty Moms Share
Jodie Rodriguez of Growing Book by Book
Melissa Taylor of Imagination Soup
Mia Wenjen of PragmaticMom
Finally, did you get our free Classroom Kindness Kit? It includes Be a Hero Be Kind poster by Jarrett Krosoczka, a diversity kindness book list for ages 2 to 12, and classroom kindness activities.
Need help finding a diverse book for your kids or classroom? Check out
Diversity Book Lists & Activities for Teachers and Parents
Our Diverse World Book Lists for Kids (this is a general book list)
It’s also broken out by country/geographic area:
Diversity in Children’s Books Presented as Every Day (this is a book list)
Books on World Religions for Kids (this is a book list)
It’s also broken out by holiday and/or religion.
Seeing Yourself in Children’s Books
Diversity Books By Genre
General Diversity Book Lists (this is a book list)
Thank you so much for joining us for our 4th Multicultural Children’s Book Day!!
Find more diversity, multicultural, and inclusive books on our Multicultural Children’s Book Day Pinterest Board.
Follow on Pinterest to get daily updates.